Organization site - Summer 2000
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Community College Journalist invites submission of original papers to be considered for publication in upcoming editions. Papers should deal with teaching journalism and mass communication or journalism and mass communication generally. A community college focus is helpful but not mandatory. Submissions may be scholarly or otherwise in format. Other submission guidelines:
1. Paper length is at the discretion of the author
2. Submissions of "hard copy" must be accompanied by a copy of the paper on a hard disk (preferably in Word 97, 98 or 00 format)
3. Submissions via email are encouraged; papers should be transmitted in Rich Text Format.
4. Send submissions of hard copy and disk to The Journalist assistant editor: Tina Davis, 163 East Loop Drive, Camarillo, CA 93010
6. Submissions via email should be sent to [email protected].
6. Selections for publication will be made by the editors and will be based on appropriate ness for publication in The Journalist, which has served as the official publication of the Community College Journalism Association (CCJA) for more than 20 years.
7. Submissions not accompanied by return postage will not be returned.
8. Submission to The Journalist is presumed to convey permission for publication.
9. Authors retain copyright of their papers following publication and may submit them for publication elsewhere, provided The Journalist is credited for prior publication.